Yes I'm Voting For Him Again Shirt

Yes I'm Voting For Him Again Shirt

I would have a total crush on you and would avoid eye contact every time I see you in the hallway. And probably wouldn't wear my cannibal corpse shirts anymore at school because I would have thought you might catch up on me having a crush, but would still listen to them on my Walkman on full blast every time you walk by in the hope you notice because that's how insecure and dumb I was as a teenager. Yes, I'm Voting For Him Again ShirtOne day at school I saw a guy wearing a shirt with a band I liked it, and I went to try to talk to him. Oh god, that kind of stuff has happened to me too! I told a guy I liked his shirt (It was a Coheed and Cambria shirt) and he said he had a girlfriend. I walked up to a guy that had lyrics from “The Light and the Glass” tattooed on his arm and said something to him. He goes “.....uhh, I’m straight.” I was like a dude so am I, fuck off.


Comments

Popular Posts