Guinness Hello Darkness My Old Friend I've Come To Drink With You Again Shirt

Guinness Hello Darkness My Old Friend I've Come To Drink With You Again Shirt

I never considered getting a rabbit, and thought (as many people do) that they live in a cage and have about as much personality as a gerbil. In reality, they can be easily litter-trained (being a prey animal, they naturally toilet in one area to avoid detection by predators) and are happiest living free-roam, much like a cat. They have huge personalities and love attention from their humans (but you have to earn it, which makes it so much more gratifying). Guinness Hello Darkness My Old Friend I’ve Come To Drink With You Again Shirt. This was eye-opening for me, and I realized that as a working person, a rabbit would fit into my lifestyle much better than a dog (they are crepuscular and sleep during the day while we’re all at work). And honestly, they are much more entertaining to watch (to me) than a dog or cat because their behavior and potential to love was so unknown to me. But the top selling point for me was the fact that they don’t smell at all.



Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts