Today I'm Grandma's Problem Shirt

Today I'm Grandma's Problem Shirt

I don’t know man. I couldn’t tell you. I was just as bemused then as I am now. Some of the other commenters are probably right. That kid was really awkward. He hung around the corner but never talked to anybody. Seemed nice tho. Some nurses cuss too much It’s me I’m some nurses shirt. The passing periods are so short that you don’t have time to go to them between classes, so your only option is to carry everything for every class all the time. Eventually, the school notices that no one is using lockers so they get rid of them to ease hallway congestion in the overcrowded school. I’m sad to hear this (from the U.K.) Lockers are such a characteristic part of American high schools as depicted in movies and TV.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts