Super Daddio Shirt

Super Daddio Shirt

I have never been a Juggalo ever but I was nice to a group of them in high school when not a lot of other people were. They just totally took me in and would go out of their way to be nice to me, like bringing me pizza and stuff. They would occasionally do hoodrat teenager shit to other kids but mostly the ones that made fun of them. They’re a lot like crows, if you treat them nicely they’ll sometimes bring you shiny stuff and will throw down no questions asked for you if needed. Super Daddio Shirt. When I was in HS and going through a rough time my friends older sister took me to house full of Juggalos. They took me under there wing and helped me through it. Nicest group of people I’ve ever met. Sad to say I lost touch.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts