Pig rub my meat before I stick it in shirt

Pig rub my meat before I stick it in shirt

I always thought they were basically pointless, but they have to be there. It’s where characters have conversations. It’s where Jordan Catalano leans back and stares upward. My friends and I did this in high school too. All white outfits, bowler hats, etc. Thought we were so cool. Punk rock in the middle of the country where kids rode tractors to school. Pig rub my meat before I stick it in shirt. I was part of a group of crust punks were at least 3 of them did this, they were dressing up like the Adicts basically, just…crustier. I’m just picturing him waking up in the morning and painting the shark mouth on in the mirror, so proud of how shocking all the normies at his school must find him.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts