I Used To Just Be The Cool Sister Now I'm Also The Cool Auntie shirt

I Used To Just Be The Cool Sister Now I'm Also The Cool Auntie shirt

Breanna Haddock Good luck! I have to say that having my other dog helped the abused one as well. Homer didn’t know how to be a dog until he watched us being affectionate with Bearie, our little terrier. Homer would just watch. Then one day, out of the blue, he jumped into my lap. I never force him. Give him his space. He walks away when he’s had enough. Dogs aren't humans. Hugging and getting right up in their face makes them uncomfortable. He’s probably just tolerating it at this point. If you want to show your dog true love, take him on a run and then to the park. I wonder if dogs can get PTSD? The dog's ears got cut off and probably a whole lot more abuse done to it. It can probably get triggered by certain actions


Comments

Popular Posts