I have two titles navy veteran and grandpa and I rock them both shirt

I have two titles navy veteran and grandpa and I rock them both shirt

That dude totally liked you. He freaked out in his head, couldn't think of anything to say and walked away because it was the least terrifying option. The same thing happened to me! I saw a very cute boy wearing a band shirt I liked and tried to compliment him with hopes of starting something romantic. He looked past me and muttered thanks and turned away. We were in the lunch line, so there were a fair amount of witnesses. I walked away thinking that he was kinda snobby and wouldn’t be talking to him anytime soon. Ended up marrying the shit out of him 5 years later. I have two titles navy veteran and grandpa and I rock them both shirtAround that age, a girl said she liked my shirt. She was cute so I immediately got nervous, gave her a double thumbs up, said nothing and scurried away. I even heard her ask her friend, "Did he just give me a thumbs up?"


Comments

Popular Posts