I Don’t Have An Accent Y’all Do Shirt

I Don’t Have An Accent Y’all Do Shirt

I petted him and had to go, was not so easy the little one was walking at top speed alongside me looking up and meowing. I went into a business, he sat on the sidewalk waiting. I came out 10 minutes later, he continued to follow me. I will make it short over 2 years later I have a great buddy his name is Ruppert. I wish I could post a photo. I Don’t Have An Accent Y’all Do ShirtEmma Ann Breeders in-breed their dogs, even so-called "reputable breeders" to get an unusual color or look they want. You will get a FAR healthier and better-adjusted dog if you adopt a mixed breed pup from the pound. Remember, there is no such thing as a reputable breeder. Holly Bemesderfer, is there a feral cat organization near you? They will help with trapping, spay/neuter, vaccines, and medical care. Then, the cats are released back to your location, since most ferals don't adapt to domestication. At least it reduces breeding and suffering, and in many places, the cats provide free rodent control. I Don’t Have An Accent Y’all Do ShirtMy cocoa was a stray too. Adopting her is the best decision I've ever made. She is 1.5 yrs old fatty now.


Comments

Popular Posts