Girls Of December Living Like A Queen Shirt

Girls Of December Living Like A Queen Shirt

Oh shit... you just popped a memory back into my existence! There was this girl called Tatjana in my class and damn Brutus I was head over heels for her. She was the most pretty and funniest girl I have known back then and after 4 fucking years in the same class, SHE asked my pathetic ass out and gave me a little kissy. I fucking laughed at her and walked away! She never talked with me again...wonder why. Girls Of December Living Like A Queen ShirtHey, maybe it's not too late. Find her on Facebook and then send her a link to this conversation and maybe she'll be really charmed and she'll ask what you've been up to and you can tell her nothing, other than regretting his stupid decision that could have been the difference between a life worth living and, well, whatever it is you've been doing since that day.


Comments

Popular Posts