Friends Seniors The One Where They Graduate 2019 Shirt

Friends Seniors The One Where They Graduate 2019 Shirt

Chris and I have been discussing getting a dog for a while and we saw a puppy of this in Paris and I think I’ve convinced him. I’m not sure I’d like such a small dog but it’s a swing in the right direction. Love this!!! Thanks for sending this, Toots!!! Just watched the Twins game in Boston! We won! Boys off to the Boundary Waters tomorrow till next Mon PM!! Then Shan takes off for Moorhead to see Laurel’s musical and it is her Birthday on August 2! Rachel, I think you need to visit Kookie and Kipper’s Instagram and learn their story. Yes, Peanut was born a meat pig, but he now lives with folks who rescue and raise minipigs. Keeva (the French) lives there as well. Amazing how animals can love each even tho they totally different. Wish people could learn from them… awesomely Gorgeous relationship. Cuteness overload.


Comments