Friends I'm just another princess Consuela banana hammock looking for her crap bag shirt

Friends, I'm just another princess Consuela banana hammock looking for her crap bag shirt

Maria- I know I don’t know you but my pup is just over a year old and I’m still dealing with him growling and snapping at me when he’s tired at night. I try to give him his space but I get selfish and want cuddle time with him of course and I also feel bad when he’s laying on the other side of the room by himself. I love him so much and could never think of getting rid of him but I’m just looking for advice on things that I can do to let him know that he can trust me during the night just as much as he does during the day. I want to have kids in the future and I don’t want to risk him biting anybody else. I had a 2-year-old german shepherd who was abused, starved and was a fighting dog. It took a long time for her to warm up to me.


Comments

Popular Posts