Big Witch Energy Shirt

Big Witch Energy Shirt

I’ve secretly always listened to Juggalo music. Halloween 2002 I put red, black, and white face paint on. Showed up to a family friends house and immediately had a quiet panic attack. I washed it all off as soon as I could get to a bathroom and said it was itchy. Luckily not very many people saw me and there are no pictures. Big Witch Energy Shirt. She had blue skin, And so did he. He kept it hid And so did she. They searched for blue Their whole life through, Then passed right by- And never knew. I agree. The one thing I like about Juggalos is how proud they are to be Juggalos. They always wear clothing with the Hatchetman logo or have it tattooed somewhere visible. Them identifying themselves like that makes it so much easier for the rest of us to avoid them.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts