Behind every great horse girl who believes in herself is a daddy who believed in her first shirt

Behind every great horse girl who believes in herself is a daddy who believed in her first shirt

I remember one time someone accidentally dropped a bowl of glitter in the hallway, and this kid just started swimming in it. Hundreds of people walking to their next class and this kid were just swimming in glitter lol. Was he being edgy? Immature? Or entertaining? All I could think about was how dirty that floor would be and how I wouldn’t want that shit all over the front of me. Today I’m Grandma’s Problem Shirt. I just found this sub, can’t help but feel like a lot of the blunder haters in here are just jaded blunderers. I was similar in HS, but a long time ago. Acknowledgment? Maybe? Not the literal attention, but the reacts. I doth not, for it may poorly affect my constitution. Nor doth flossing stands in my favor, as it offends mine eye as a spoilt yolk offends the senses.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts