All Gave Some Some Gave All One Had Bone Spurs Veterans Against Trump Shirt

All Gave Some Some Gave All One Had Bone Spurs Veterans Against Trump Shirt

No need to “be careful”. This is an American Bully (not a Pit Bull) they have the most docile temperaments on earth. It’s very hard to turn one aggressive. Also, the “dog fighting” thing they mentioned is a lie. Bullies are what's known as “curs”. They don’t fight. Dogs normally don’t like being cuddled because to them, it’s just another dog that’s trying to show dominance. They have to be very accepting if they eventually allow a human to hug them. I think some of them have to train themselves to be ok with it. Ted Allen Hart, I disagree with you. I rescued a pit bull recently who didn’t have much love in her life. I loved and hugged and gave her kisses. Now I can't keep her off me, even when I am just watching tv on the couch.


Comments

Popular Posts