May your coffee be stronger than your daughter's attitude shirt

May your coffee be stronger than your daughter's attitude shirt

All of you guys seem so worried about little scratches or scratches on your furniture. Newsflash if you weren’t a shitty trainer they wouldn’t do either. Get scratch posts and pet stores have a spray that leads them away from scratching on furniture and there are catnip and catnip sprays you can put on their scratch posts. And my cats even when they scratch me it rarely even bleeds more than a drop. May your coffee be stronger than your daughter’s attitude shirt. Sally Neske-Hawks its the same with any subject anymore. Educate not hate. But let’s call people every name in the book because it makes you a better person that you chose not to? Hating sitting in judgment and shaming is what the internet is about. Boy, when I think that I had my cat years ago declawed I had no idea at that time what that really was. I don’t have cats now but I would never ever have that done again once I found out what they really do


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts