Damian Lillard series-winning shot dame over a shirt

Damian Lillard series-winning shot dame over a shirt

Chloe Victoria Mustard, I agree with you. What people don’t realize is that we have cat scratches on most of our windowsills and some ledges. I have one declawed cat who is as sweet as can be and has no physical or mental issues. My cat that has claws has an attitude and will occasionally bite but doesn’t break the skin. People judge and generalize far too often. Damian Lillard series-winning shot dame over a shirt. I’ve had a few cats over the years, the one I have now was declawed and she and every other cat that I’ve had declawed never had problems with their feet, also you can get all scratching posts you want, that doesn’t stop them from scratching other things. Declawing removes their fingers at the first knuckle! It is not just “cutting their nails” look at your fingers. Imagine your life if your fingers were cut off at the first knuckle. Now imagine walking on them! That pointy bone that’s left over stabs them daily when they walk on it.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts