Cowboys man Aquaman Shirt

Cowboys man Aquaman Shirt

Deb Ratner except that I regularly do all those things, I keep them very entertained. That’s just how some cats are. They also have multiple cat scratching posts, all different kinds, that they love and use, but still sometimes choose the couch or the carpet over their posts. Cowboys man Aquaman Shirt. In terms of double sided tape and canned air spray, my cats love both things. They roll around on double-sided tape and walk around like they’re proud of their ‘costume’ and don’t care when I take it off them. As for the canned air spray, they could care less. It doesn’t bother them in the slightest. My cats are just weird. I have tried everything suggested to me, and nothing changes their behavior, the only thing I can think of now is moving into a larger home, but we can’t do that until mid next year anyway. I’m hoping that helps, but previously when I’ve lived in bigger places, it hasn’t helped. They’re just bonkers.


Source: Medium

Comments