Flavortown Meat Co Est 1968 Cows By The Piece Shirt

Flavortown Meat Co Est 1968 Cows By The Piece Shirt

Yeah, and while we’re at it we can all go to the shelter and look at the freezer we’re all the dead bodies are frozen after the euthanizing them all that’ll be cute right? My cat gave birth on my duvet then she moved them into my suitcase. Shes have been done now though so no more but she had 3 kittens and all were different. I kept coal he’s jet black but she had a Russian blue color and a ginger color with spots. (binky is half Bengal but tortie coloring) wonder what mated with her for them all to be different. I know torties mostly give birth to a ginger cat as they have ginger in their genes, but for her to have a blue and black too. Flavortown Meat Co Est 1968 Cows By The Piece Shirt. I had a male cat that basically stayed outside, only came in a couple of hours a day. He brought all of his kittens home and put them under our steps after the mama cat was hit by a car. So cute, but what is not cute is all of the unwanted furbabies in this world being euthanized. Please, I beg you to do the right thing and spay and neuter your animals. Do you read what another post said about someone getting free kittens on Craigslist, then feeding them to their pet snake?


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts