Finale at oracle shirt

Finale at oracle shirt

She hadn’t had nourishment in a very long time. We put some bread in with her small amounts of food, and that worked. Slowly she gained her weight back. But now she has digestive issues and is allergic to wheat and corn. So we are careful with that. She now trusts us and we trust her. She’s so gentle with our grandkids and friends’ kids. She is the best addition to our family. It feels so good that I know she is getting the love and attention she needs. She’s not perfect and can be stubborn, but the joy she has brought to us is incredible! Thank you for sharing your story! You can follow Gypsy on Instagram “Gypsykins” nothing on there but her sweet face. Thank you for reading her story. Finale at oracle shirt. My Gypsy was found by my hubby on a country road in -40 degrees. Frozen feet, tips of ears and tail. Skin and bones. Lost. He brought her to the vet, they checked her over and said they couldn’t keep her so I went into the vet, she was wary of me, but I just sat there until she came to me. I fell in love with her immediately and asked if I could take her home, and search for the owner from there. No one thought she would make it and no one claimed her. She was scared of everything.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts