Fat And Jacked Shirt

Fat And Jacked Shirt

Just hope that the silly owner gets the female spayed, there are enough unwanted cats in the world now, I am a cat lover, and I wouldn’t put my girl in this situation. Seriously, spay and neuter your pets! This video is clearly a set-up since the kittens couldn’t have gotten out on their own. Even if the second cat is the dad keeping them together just means that there will be another litter coming in short order. It may look cute but it really isn’t. Obviously, the humans are taking these little kittens out of the high side box so the parent cats have to continually pick them up and bring them back to that same high sided box. those brand new kittens could never get out of that box themselves…save your silly comments that I am negative. Obvious is obvious…all for a stupid video…tik tik… shame on them. Fat And Jacked Shirt. She’s smart and can sit and turn around for treats. I only got her because I was living with my friend at the time who had a cat and she took a dislike to me the day after she cuddled up on to my chest and fell asleep. Once I got binky her and socks (friends cat) became good friends and socks left me alone. No longer live with them now but that cat was evil. I used to finish work at midnight and she would be sat on the stairs waiting for me.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts