Donkey While You Are Stabbing My Back You Can Kiss My Ass Too Shirt

Donkey While You Are Stabbing My Back You Can Kiss My Ass Too Shirt

When I was a kid, our female cat had medical issues associated with having her second litter (She was spayed after that). She was having problems taking care of the babies. Our neutered male cat would help her by watching and cleaning them. He also taught them how to use the litter box! There could be a possibility that the cats are learning this from their owner’s behavior. I’ve never ever seen a cat dad do such a thing. Also, mothers tend to be very protective of their children from their fathers. There is a very high amount of trust between them. And Very high is an understatement as female cats are known for high maternal aggression. Donkey While You Are Stabbing My Back You Can Kiss My Ass Too Shirt. How strange this world is! Here everybody notices the smile on the face, but no one observes the silence that comes after the smile. Not everyone who smiles is happy, this is true indeed whether you agree with me or not, because a smile is not always a way of expressing the elation or gaiety, sometimes smile works as a curtain to cover the pain that lies inside the heart


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts