You Smell Like Drama ANd A Headache Please Get Away From Me Chicken Shirt

You Smell Like Drama ANd A Headache Please Get Away From Me Chicken Shirt

I love rats! They’re cute, smart, clean and have very distinct personalities! Not all rats are sweet, but that may depend on how you raise them. The first rat I met was my cousins and she was AWFUL. She bit me every moment she got and always stayed in her corner. Then I had an ex with a rat. He was wonderful. He really was like a mini dog! He didn’t piddle on you, he was always snuggly, only bit when threatened which was hardly ever. He was what made me see that like people, all animals of every kind are different and can be loved. You Smell Like Drama ANd A Headache Please Get Away From Me Chicken Shirt. Steven Doh I had a hamster. Actually, it was my granddaughter’s hamster but I love that little fur baby so much I would hold it and it actually died in my arms 2 years later. It broke my heart. Nina Kristine Crothers Always get two from the same litter. My daughter had one rat and introduce two brothers. She came down one morning and her first rat had no head.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts