Warning I Purchased The Drink Package Shirt

Warning I Purchased The Drink Package Shirt

Lisa, I had the same thing happen with my son, not with a rat but a ball python. As with rats, they make great pets as well. I’m sorry you lost your baby. You “even took him to the vet when he got sick” so you deserve a medal? I paid hundreds over the years on vet costs for pet rats (and mice and a hamster), it’s your responsibility as a pet owner, no matter what type of pet. Warning I Purchased The Drink Package Shirt. Aww, that’s proper sweet. I love rats. I love any type of animals we have a lot of pets even rescue ones. Snakes lizards spiders rats cats I would of help this poor thing. Lisa Deakin Wilson rats are the most awesome pets I had mine for not even 3 years and I had to put him down I was finished I love d him so much


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts