Trump 2020 Re-Elect The Motherfucker Shirt

Trump 2020 Re-Elect The Motherfucker Shirt

I miss my little baby boys! The rat in the story looks like Ben. I named the one that was found at the park Parker. That’s what the vet said when I begged him to perform surgery on his tumor Nina. I didn’t realize they only live to about 3 years old. The day he passed, he waited until I got home from work. I knew when I saw him and picked him up and he said goodbye and passed. I had to take the next day off. The next day at work there was a condolence card from my co-workers and boss. Trump 2020 Re-Elect The Motherfucker Shirt. I tried getting him a playmate more than once Nina but he bullied them. He was the alpha of his litter. My daughter’s teachers rat was the mom so I knew her. She liked other rats, however. My rat, Gimli, was litter trained too. Lisa Deakin Wilson my heart rats ashes are beside my bed on my nightstand and I say goodnight to him every night.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts