This cool grandma belongs to shirt

This cool grandma belongs to shirt

That’s the sweetest/cutest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing this sweet story. My red nose pit was just like this, I foster kittens and she claimed them all as hers and loved on them all the time. Wish my dog even liked much less loved my cats. There is one that tries and tries and tries to make friends. He stretches his neck as far as it will go to rub his head on Chopper’s chin. Nope! Chopper does a great job of “cat? What cat? I see no cat! And poor Blessing tries so hard. This cool grandma belongs to shirt. Oh so so adorable, animals are so loving. Humans can learn so much, from their pure love. Wonderful video. How lovely I had a puppy and a kitten that grew up together when I was younger they were the same


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts