Make St. Patrick's Day Great Again Trump Shirt

Make St. Patrick's Day Great Again Trump Shirt

Lisa Deakin Wilson, I adopted my son’s rat~~She was a sweety~~and I was terrified at first~~I could point and say go to bed, and she would run down the hall, and climb up to her cage and go in~~amazed me. They’re little dogs, Jeannie. My rat had a 4 story cage and hammocks everywhere. He ran the house. Make St. Patrick’s Day Great Again Trump Shirt. 5 years is very long for a rat! How lucky! If you ever want to get a new one make sure to get at least 2, they are very social creatures and need a nonhuman buddy. 
Mine were litter trained and would hoard yogis in their hammocks. Such amazing pets, so smart and full of spunk. Lisa Deakin Wilson, they are very sensitive intelligent social inquisitive creatures. Lisa Deakin Wilson — that’s how I came to love rats…it started with the one my former husband found & wanted to bring home (I am usually the one who does that).


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts