Happy Birthday Dr Seuss You're Never Too Old Too Wacky Too Wild To Pick Up A Book Shirt

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss You're Never Too Old Too Wacky Too Wild To Pick Up A Book Shirt

For those that are wondering. This organization treats and heals abused street animals. It’s like a street clinic for homeless dogs. Please remember that in other countries, there is not local government funding for animal shelters, etc. This rescue is doing the best they can with what they have and have helped thousands of injured animals. If you want to help make a difference, donate. Happy Birthday Dr Seuss You’re Never Too Old Too Wacky Too Wild To Pick Up A Book Shirt. I love this group!! I’ve seen their short videos for a while now and wondered who they were. That one Indian woman, every time I see her, I instantly feel calm. I can tell she wants the best for every animal. “Street clinic for homeless dogs” is the best description I’ve heard for this group. Thank you for putting their work into words so accurately and succinctly.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts