Goose Cat bring me Thanos Captain Marvel shirt

Goose Cat bring me Thanos Captain Marvel shirt

Lisa Deakin Wilson Rats are awesome!! My oldest is almost 4 now, and he knows how much he’s loved. Lisa Deakin Wilson, I wound up with my Harriet the same way. Had that rat for almost 6 years too. She ran loose in the house like a puppy most days. I had her euthanized when she got sick. I cried like a baby. Lisa Deakin Wilson I also once had a rat, named Stuart! I saved him while at a friend of a friend’s house. He was being mistreated. I said “I am taking that rat, I’ll pay you for him” Goose Cat bring me Thanos Captain Marvel shirt. Lisa Deakin Wilson, I cremated my rate also.
My mom didn’t want me to have one, but she also got attached to her. Took her to vet for mary tumor to get removed, then when that was healed she got another one. So we put to sleep.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts