Cow My Level Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Level Of Stupidity Shirt

Cow My Level Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Level Of Stupidity Shirt

What a great son you raised. His love and respect for you guys shine through in this video. Your pup is precious too. You have a good son you raised him right you are blessed….your pup is gorgeous…love loves this video. You looked like you were really having fun making that little video. I am sure your mom and dad loved it. Genius idea. Cow My Level Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Level Of Stupidity Shirt. Mom and dad, you raised one great son…such a great movie… I could never get my dogs to sit on a chair and eat at the table…. made my night! First, the dog should not only have dried food, second, but he should also sleep in bed with a human. Spoiled tips. Very adorable. Thanks for sharing. Quick question, Garrett, — did you use a phone, camera, or video camera? Just curious. And did you have someone shoot it or did you use a tripod? I always wonder these things. Lol. Thanks for making my day.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts