All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Crossfit And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Crossfit And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt

Wow! What a great job you two have done raising such a creative, thoughtful, and loving son. I loved this clip of him and his beloved dog. Great video made by the Son setting his Mother’s mind at rest, so they could enjoy their holiday…knowing Oscar was in safe hands and having a great time as well! Fantastic effort! Very kind and caring! All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Crossfit And A Whole Lot Of Jesus Shirt. Cute son, cute dog, you are blessed.. he is a great babysitter, wish I could borrow him, I have 2 Yorkies, but they might not want me to come home. Love it!! Finally, something happy with a family who loves their doggie and made part of the family. Oscar is so sweet The son Is sweet as well He could become a full-time house/pet sitter Love this


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts