St Patrick's Day Irish I could drink shirt

St Patrick's Day Irish I could drink shirt

I know you didn’t want to watch this coz you thought it would be Too sad but its adorable and totally worth it! Awesome. And a big thanks to the engineer who created the wheels for your adorable babies. Bless you, for taking such good care of them. What I love, is Turbo and Ruby have no idea they have challenges; this is their normal. How wonderful they have a mama who cares for and loves them so much. St Patrick’s Day Irish I could drink shirt. Probably a breeder!!! People who make $ from breeding dogs are pathetic wastes of human flesh. Ellen Angelbeck Pimentel mostly these genetic abnormalities are due to inbreeding. Thankfully this dog and the other one she has both found the right family to help them live a pretty normal life. Ellen Angelbeck Pimentel yep! I am a product of backyard breeding luckily my mom saved me!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts