Shine a light on autism shirt

Shine a light on autism shirt

I’ve seen this behavior online with people who train their cats with food-not just with treats. I don’t like it. Don’t make an animal begging for food (treats, maybe). Thank goodness this cat is with a new owner. its a form of communication..cats will do many things to communicate they want food…this cat just chooses to do this…there is n evidence the cat was forced to do that for regular meals. Shine a light on autism shirt. Sharon Henderson I’ve only ever seen this when humans are involved (ie training them to do that). I have known and loved cats since I was a kid and being around dozens of lifelong cat lovers as well and never have I seen this unless the cat was trained. I’ve seen other odd behaviors that come without training but not this one.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts