Retro Sunset Mr Lahey I Am The Liquor Shirt

Retro Sunset Mr Lahey I Am The Liquor Shirt

Sorry but I find this kind of stories very unreal: in this vídeos, everyone lives at paradise, nobody works. May God bless your good work Bali Squad Mom. I just can’t help crying watching your video. Mixed feelings of relief, sad, touched n happy seeing your work n the innocent, helpless lives u saved. Just don’t get heartbroken if you see neglected dogs, with mange or anything. Lots of people here still don’t understand to take care of their family members. Retro Sunset Mr Lahey I Am The Liquor Shirt. There’s an assumption that he was the one who neglected the dogs. However, it’s possible he saved them from the person who was neglecting them and that’s why he brought them somewhere he knew they would get help. And also why he’s trying to hide his identity, in case of retaliation. Either way, I’m happy the puppies are getting the help they so desperately need.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts