It Was That Damn Samsquanch Shirt

It Was That Damn Samsquanch Shirt

Hershey Pack I second this comment! It’s a happy story! I’m living my best life! As well as helped other pups just like me! It might make me tear-up at first, but there is nothing to be sad about in the end, as far as you go TurboRoo!!! You keep those wheels rolling!!!! TurboRollinRoo! Hershey Pack agree!! Hershey Pack agree!! And this boy is so happy he’s not sad that’s the great thing about dogs. It Was That Damn Samsquanch Shirt. I believe people choose a sad reaction because the story/video made them emotional and not necessarily meaning they are sad. They just don’t know the sad reaction is supposed to display you were actually sad, you know what I mean? The sad reacts is just emotion for what he had to go through as a disabled dog. But things worked out for the best for him


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts