I'm Proof Daddy Does Not Play Video Games All The Time Shirt

I'm Proof Daddy Does Not Play Video Games All The Time Shirt

This is why I love the Dodo, the world of man is woefully desperate sometimes, certain nasty people seem to go out of their way to hurt something, then like beacons of hope, step forward these remarkably decent people to counter the harshness of some pets lives, they give me hope that as a species we will make it. I’m Proof Daddy Does Not Play Video Games All The Time Shirt. I believe she has the same autoimmune disease that my Chance was just diagnosed with, Masticatory Muscle Myosis. We caught his early so it’s not so severe and were treated with steroids. He also has a cleft palate but doesn’t let that stop him. He’s a wonderful dog and my baby! My dog has recently been tested for this, came up negative. He had to have an MRI scan and was diagnosed with bilateral trigeminal neuritis, very rare (between 3 neurologists, only one had seen a case, just one case). He looks the same, also treating with steroids. His muscles won’t come back ever but they have stopped getting worse.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts