I don't get hamesick I get campsick shirt

I don’t get hamesick I get campsick shirt

Mridu Gupta, You must not have been to the northeast. People here are pretty much Asian in term of foods, facial features. Me being mix with Cambodian Chinese Thai and Vietnamese I can tell you we do this as a sign of respect to our elders and greet each other. I don’t get hamesick I get campsick shirt. My Asian husband won’t eat cat dog or any odd food other countries do like a kangaroo. And god knows what that isn’t their culture people are so ignorant many Asian countries don’t eat animals that are pet like in America in their country. Hank Janis and Americans ate each other during the famines and wars, jokes? As if you’re actually funny. Catalino Garcia & other white race: not all Asians. Im Asian,im Filipino but I dont eat cats or dogs. It’s a rude generalization you have there. Know your facts well before commenting.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts