I Didn't Plan On Becoming A Hockey Mom Who Yells A Lot But Here I Am Killin' It Shirt

I Didn't Plan On Becoming A Hockey Mom Who Yells A Lot But Here I Am Killin' It Shirt

Me too! Thank you, he’s had to have entropion surgery and eyelashes recently plucked to avoid further surgery, all due to the muscle wastage. He has a happy life, his jaw isn’t as strong as it used to be but it’s strong enough. Everyone is commenting that acupuncture doesn’t work, the fact still remains that this sweet woman helped/nurtured this sweet dog back to health and gave her a loving home… I’m still crying happy tears. Thank God for nice people, our fur babies are being loved and homed as it should be. I Didn’t Plan On Becoming A Hockey Mom Who Yells A Lot But Here I Am Killin’ It Shirt. I saw another video of Destiny with pearls and a napkin eating her Chick-fil-a. So happy she’s happy! What a cute girl! Looks like she really benefits from acupuncture too! People like her help restore my faith in humanity. Thank you for saving her.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts