Big Yoshi Shirt

Big Yoshi Shirt

Asians eat everything, Thailanders eat bugs, ching chongs eat dogs cats cattle etc, Japanese eat fish and whales, Singapore’s eat frogs. My pomeranian does this and I’m not Asian instead of barking for attention, food, or to be rubbed or picked up……. she begs just like this all the time it’s cute and unique FYI I’ve had her since she was 8 weeks old didn’t start until she was about 4 months old. Big Yoshi Shirt. My pomeranian does this and I’m not Asian instead of barking for attention, food, or to be rubbed or picked up. she begs just like this all the time it’s cute and unique FYI I’ve had her since she was 8 weeks old didn’t start until she was about 4 months old. Love the world perspectives and insights though, rare to see on Facebook. Americans need to go beyond our borders more. It’s a very REAL world out there
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts