You Laugh I Laugh You Cry I Cry You Hurt My Bulldog I Kill You Shirt

You Laugh I Laugh You Cry I Cry You Hurt My Bulldog I Kill You Shirt

Geneva Mercer Great! Yes, l bought some of those tiny turtles in the ’60s. One time l gave one to Mom on Mother’s Day because secretly l wanted it for me! Not a good move on my part. She didn’t like reptiles!! Years later l took 3 to the residence at the university for 3 years. That final summer before going to Toronto Teachers’ College, mom said they smelled and made me put their tank outside. You Laugh I Laugh You Cry I Cry You Hurt My Bulldog I Kill You Shirt. Next morning l went outside to feed them. Only the shells remained. Probably the work of raccoons! Maybe she got me back for giving her a turtle as a gift!! I was awfully sad. Kimberley Alexandra Milne — oh, how awful! The smell was the biggest thing and my Dad and I got into a heated argument about it. I was so angry because he had said he was going to smash my turtles with a rock.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts