You Laugh I Laugh You Cry I Cry You Hurt My Pug I Kill You Shirt

You Laugh I Laugh You Cry I Cry You Hurt My Pug I Kill You Shirt

I ‘grew up’ with turtles as well. When it was okay to still buy turtles in pet stores, I bought them there all the time as a kid growing up. In 1964, I bought 3 baby turtles they were about the size of a quarter and took them home. One of them lived for only a couple years, the other two lived longer and the one of the two I’m not sure what happened but one day the two must have gotten into a fight or one was too slow moving and I came home to find the one with its neck sliced open and dead in the water. You Laugh I Laugh You Cry I Cry You Hurt My Pug I Kill You Shirt. The other one continued on and I had him in science experiments going through mazes, I got the 2nd prize in science fairs for that as most of the mazes were for rats, not turtles. He died of old age in 1982.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts