Unicorn Rock Paper Scissors Throat Punch I Win Shirt

Unicorn Rock Paper Scissors Throat Punch I Win Shirt

Andrea Gray Its not putting myself down. It’s adjusting my perception. Seeing things from a dif. Point of view. My sister was very depressed once and named all the things she was upset about. I listened for a long time. Then I suggested she get a blank book. And write the good things down. She had a warm roof over her head. She had quite a number of people who loved her. She always had food to eat. She had a tv, computer, phone, car, she was healthy. She was Mensa smart. Even though she was 60 she had a wonderful man in her life. Even though she was older and had her job for over 30 years they were still giving her raises and loved her and wanted to keep her. Unicorn Rock Paper Scissors Throat Punch I Win Shirt. That in itself was very rare. She still had beautiful skin and fabulous hair. She had a kid and 2 grandchildren. When she retired she would get married. I went on and on. Then I told her about all the people who didn’t have half what she had. Or were blind or deaf. No home. In a war-torn country.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts