My Kids Accuse Me Of Having A Favorite Child My Grandbabies Are My Favorite Shirt

My Kids Accuse Me Of Having A Favorite Child My Grandbabies Are My Favorite Shirt

Missy Mo I would have paid the vet to fix them, and give them a proper home. Too many homeless people n animals in this world. I would do it.. hell I already feed the strays and made them a home on my porch. I wish I could allow them inside but I have cats and those outdoor cats aren’t cat-friendly… I also have dogs and that would probably freak the cats out…. but hell yea in a heartbeat I’d help strays! I didn’t realize the dog wasn’t his tho.. cause I said the same thing. Why is he leaving his dog outside? But seeing it’s a stray I get it and thank him for helping the animals! My Kids Accuse Me Of Having A Favorite Child My Grandbabies Are My Favorite Shirt. Haha, dumb broads….what if his home doesn’t allow animals? At least he helped how he could! Awful judgment ninnies saying how they would “help more” Get a life! There will always be fools, don’t waste your time on them. Spend your time writing and exploring positivity. We have a chance to change the world, and it’s in the palms of our hands


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts