I'm Irish I Don't "Tan" I Burn, Peel, Repeat Shirt

I'm Irish I Don't "Tan" I Burn, Peel, Repeat Shirt

Instead of bashing this guy, just THINK, he could’ve ignored the situation or WORSE! Personally, I am grateful he’s made the effort to help these little families to survive. Well Done Sir! Guess what all my dogs are outside dogs with a big room dog house with a blanket a heat bulb for nights it’s really cold they have never been sick! So Y’all need to shut up what do wolfs coyotes do um. I’m Irish I Don’t “Tan” I Burn, Peel, Repeat Shirt. This was really heartwarming to see the cat find a warm place to give birth to her 4 kittens inside the doghouse where the mama dog had given birth to 3 dogs. They all became a happy family. I love this story. Everyone saying “ why didn’t he bring them in” think about it. If he had never built that outdoor shelter for the stray dog then that stray cat may never have found such a warm place to give birth — by the dog being outside in the shelter this stray cat had somewhere to go. And now they have given birth he shouldn’t disturb them for quite some time.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts