I run on coffee scissors and cuss words shirt

I run on coffee scissors and cuss words shirt

Thank you for helping this precious baby, you have a heart of gold, he is a handsome boy again thank you for saving him. Pia Lozano, Thank you… yet you’re right there are a lot of other animals that suffer under humans. What a beautiful present you are for each other.. this made me laugh, cry and smile all at once so thank you. Seriously, god bless you. I have two cats I rescued from outside myself. This was so moving. I run on coffee scissors and cuss words shirt. Pia Lozano God bless you lady and your beautiful dog Hercules your story make me cry I still cry it oh my goodness. You are the most beautiful human being thank you for restoring my faith in humanity. You are an amazing woman. Im so glad I saw this. Bless your beautiful heart. Love from Sri Lanka.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts