I Never Dreamed That One Day I'd Become A Grumpy Old Nurse But Here I Am Killing It Shirt

I Never Dreamed That One Day I'd Become A Grumpy Old Nurse But Here I Am Killing It Shirt

My Mom had heard it and told me later that she did not like the look on my face and she separated us and had a talk with Dad and later Dad came out to the porch and said he was just angry and he would not have done anything with the turtles. I told him I wanted to smash him with a rock and he looked aghast and said that would have to be a really big rock and he gave me a hug and we worked it out. Twice a week, I took the big tub out to the back of the house and washed it down with bleach and hot water and then it was okay. I Never Dreamed That One Day I’d Become A Grumpy Old Nurse But Here I Am Killing It Shirt. Several rinses of course before putting turtles back in. Later, my Mom told me what she had seen and it indicated to her that he had gone too far and was setting himself up for something and she didn’t want me to do anything really bad. I’ve always hated even the threat of animal abuse or harm in any way. Parents don’t always realize what they are saying or doing with their children sometimes.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts