I need judgy, cussy, drunky softball friends shirt

I need judgy, cussy, drunky softball friends shirt

If I could not have my cat with me in any accommodation I just would not move there. She is my world and I would not like to live anywhere without her only thing that will separate us is death and that is something I nor her have any control over. If someone gets sick or dies or loses their job or home they have to give pets up. Plenty of reasons. Don’t have to judge. I need judgy, cussy, drunky softball friends shirt. Maybe some people just shouldn’t even have pets then if they don’t own their own home. If you can’t guarantee that animal a life with you, just don’t get one until you can. I moved two states away with 2 kids and 4 dogs. No way in hell I would have gotten rid of them. Tracy Noe agreed. No one drops off a child and walks out. Don’t do it to an animal.


Comments

Popular Posts