Fire Wife Shirt

Fire Wife Shirt

We got back, I raced back and raced over and my turtle was no were in sight. I’d been so careful to use large pieces of shale. I had a pool for her to swim in and an area for her to climb up on. I was very careful to make sure she wouldn’t get under the shale to get trapped and drown. But I knew my father. I pulled out every piece of shale and got to the last on in the middle. Fire Wife Shirt. There she was. He had put her smack in the middle on the bottom then piled every single piece of shale back on top of her little body the way I had .not only did she drown but the weight crushed her poor little body. He also killed my duck that year and I discovered it hanging by its neck ripening in our family friends garage. The following year they got rid of my dog. Whenever I start to feel sorry for myself I hear about others and what they went through or are going through. Like the Palestinians or Yemen and the 1 million baby’s who are dying this second of starvation and realize how good I had it.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts