Don't Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy May Girl She'll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt

Don't Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy May Girl She'll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt

She was so curious and wanted to be everywhere we were. When I folded laundry, she HAD to be in the middle of it! LOL! After she outgrew the largest aquarium we could find, I happened to bump into a lady in PetSmart one day while we were both getting supplies for our turtles. She had a male just like our Shelly! Long story short, she went to live with her because this lady had a large pond in her yard and Shelly would have a companion. It broke our hearts, but it was the best thing for our girl. Don’t Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy May Girl She’ll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt. My red ear slider & I were road tripping/moving. He crawled up and under the seat. Somehow burrowed under the carpet. I was so worried he’d get squished if the seat moved that I was stopped at a rest area & had to unbolt the seat to get him out!!! This memorable day ended with a turtle time out in the glove box


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts