Don't Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy June Girl She'll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt

Don't Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy June Girl She'll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt

I took a snooze with mine once. She stayed all snuggled up to me in one place the whole time. Man, I miss that turtle :( it’s just as well that I had to re-home her (her tank was causing mold in our shitty apartment and the landlady wasn’t too keen on her) because I fell into a deep depression and could barely take care of my Betta much less my turtle. Don’t Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy June Girl She’ll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt. Amy Tilberg I hope you are better now. Pets are a lot of work but sometimes they get us up moving around when we don’t feel like it, which is good. But really you always have to take care of yourself first. You can’t give what you don’t have. Take care. I really never thought much about a pet turtle, but you have such a special relationship with yours that I feel like a turtle could be a good pet.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts