Don't Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy April Girl She'll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt

Don't Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy April Girl She'll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt

So precious! I also had a turtle, Shelly, whom I found as hatching, wondering around our subdivision looking for water. She was an aquatic turtle and her mom must have laid eggs during our rainy season. There was no large body of water around for a few miles. We decided to keep her until she was a little bigger and then release her. Don’t Flirt With Me I Am Already Taken By A Crazy April Girl She’ll Punch You In The Face Very Hard Shirt. We fell in love with this little creature! What a personality! Who would have guessed that turtles could be like this?! I read up on how to care for them and she grew from the size of a walnut to well over a foot in length! She was very social and loved to sit on my husband’s shoulder, where he would rock and she could look out of our large window.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts